English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Hospital
ob/gynob/gyn /ˌəʊbiː ˈɡaɪn $ ˌoʊ-/ noun especially American English informal  1 MHSSW[uncountable] the part of medical science that deals with obstetrics and gynaecology2 [countable] a doctor who works in this part of medical science
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.