English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Electricity
oscilloscopeos‧cil‧lo‧scope /əˈsɪləskəʊp $ -skoʊp/ noun [countable] technical  a piece of equipment that shows changes in electrical voltage as a line on a screen
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.