English version

paper fastener

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Offices
paper fastenerˈpaper ˌfastener noun [countable]  British EnglishBBOJOIN something TOGETHER a small metal object like a button used to hold several pieces of paper together
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.