English version

paper round

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishpaper roundหˆpaper round British English, paper route American English noun [countable] ๐Ÿ”Š ๐Ÿ”Š BOTCNthe job of delivering newspapers to a group of houses
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.