English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Agriculture
ploughshareplough‧share British English, plowshare American English /ˈplaʊʃeə $ -ʃer/ noun [countable]  1 TAthe broad curved metal blade of a plough, which turns over the soil2 turn/beat swords into ploughshares
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.