English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Clothes
putteeput‧tee /ˈpʌti $ pʌˈtiː/ noun [countable usually plural]  PMADCCa long piece of cloth that soldiers wrapped around each leg from the knee down, as part of their uniform in the past
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.