English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Furniture, Communications
radiogramra‧di‧o‧gram /ˈreɪdiəʊɡræm $ -dioʊ-/ noun [countable]  British EnglishDHFTC a piece of furniture, popular in the 1950s, which contained a radio and a record player
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.