English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishRawlplugRawl‧plug /ˈrɔːlplʌɡ/ trademark  a special piece of plastic that you put into a hole in a wall before a screw is put in, so that the screw stays firmly in place
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.