English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Drink
ring-pullˈring-pull noun [countable] British English  DFDthe ring on the top of a can of drink that you pull to open it
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.