English version

rising damp

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Building
rising dampˌrising ˈdamp noun [uncountable]  British EnglishTB a condition where water comes up from the ground and gets into the walls of a building
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.