English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishroomerroom‧er /ˈruːmə, ˈrʊm- $ -ər/ noun [countable]  American EnglishSTAY WITH SB, IN A HOTEL ETC someone who pays rent to live in a house with its owner syn lodger British English
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.