English version

Royal Green Jackets, the

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishRoyal Green Jackets, thethe Royal Green JacketsˌRoyal ˈGreen ˌJackets, the (also Green Jackets, the)  a former regiment (=a large division of men) in the British army. In 2007 it joined with several other regiments to form The Rifles.
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.