English version

Royal Horse Guards, the

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishRoyal Horse Guards, thethe Royal Horse GuardsˌRoyal ˈHorse ˌGuards, the (also The Blues)  a former regiment (=large division of men) of the British army, called The Blues because of their blue uniform, which joined with the Royal Dragoons in 1969 to form the Blues and Royals
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.