English version

Sainsbury Wing, the

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishSainsbury Wing, thethe Sainsbury WingˈSainsbury ˌWing, the  a new part that was added to the national gallery in London in 1991
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.