English version

scatter cushion

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishscatter cushionˈscatter ˌcushion noun [countable]  a small cushion that you put on sofas and chairs for decoration
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day luck out to be lucky