English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Agriculture
sheep-dipหˆsheep-dip noun [countable, uncountable] ๐Ÿ”Š ๐Ÿ”Š TAa chemical used to kill insects that live in sheepโ€™s wool, or a special bath in which this chemical is used
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.