English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Agriculture
sheep-penˈsheep-pen noun [countable]  TAa small area of ground with a fence around it, used for keeping sheep together for a short time
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.