English version

tea cosy

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Utensils
tea cosyˈtea ˌcosy noun [countable] British English  DFUa thick cover that you put over a teapot to keep the tea hot
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.