English version

the warp

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishthe warpthe warptechnicalTIC the threads used in weaving cloth that go from the top to the bottom of the machineweft warp
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.