English version

the weft

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishthe weftthe wefttechnicalTIC the threads in a piece of cloth that are woven across the threads that go from top to bottom syn woof, → warp weft
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.