English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Gardening, Soil
topdressingtop‧dress‧ing /ˌtɒpˈdresɪŋ $ ˈtɑːpˌdresɪŋ/ noun [countable, uncountable] technical  DLGTASa layer of fertilizer that is spread over land so that it will produce better crops
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.