English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Computers
touchpadtouch·pad /ˈtʌtʃpæd/ noun [countable]  a small flat part on a computer which you touch with your finger in order to move the cursor on the screen
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.