English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Motor vehicles
towbartow‧bar /ˈtəʊbɑː $ ˈtoʊbɑːr/ noun [countable] British English  TTCa metal bar on the back of a car for towing a caravan or boat
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day luck out to be lucky