English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Utensils
trenchertrench‧er /ˈtrentʃə $ -ər/ noun [countable] British English  DFUa plate used in the past for serving food
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day consequently as a result