English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishUMISTUMIST /ˈjuːmɪst/  (the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) a part of the University of Manchester which teaches science, engineering, electronics, and similar subjects
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.