English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Furniture
waterbedwa‧ter‧bed /ˈwɔːtəbed $ ˈwɒːtər-, ˈwɑː-/ noun [countable]  DHFa bed with a part inside that is made of rubber and filled with water
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.