English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Swimming
waterwingswa‧ter‧wings /ˈwɔːtəˌwɪŋz $ ˈwɒːtər-, ˈwɑː-/ noun [plural]  DSStwo bags filled with air that you fasten on your arms when you are learning to swim
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.