English version

wetting agent

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Chemistry
wetting agentˈwetting ˌagent noun [countable]  HCLIQUIDa chemical substance which, when spread on a solid surface, makes it hold liquid
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.