English version

whoopee cushion

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Toys
whoopee cushionˈwhoopee ˌcushion noun [countable]  DHTa rubber bag filled with air that makes a noise like a fart when you sit on it
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day priceless extremely valuable