English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Clothes
Y-frontsY-fronts /ˈwaɪ frʌnts/ noun [plural] trademark British English  DCCmen’s underwear which has a part at the front shaped like an upside down Y
Examples from the Corpus
Y-frontsAnd he wears these horrible Y-fronts, with his Batman T-shirt tucked into them!
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.