English version

Yale lock

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishYale lockˈYale lock (also Yale) trademark  a type of lock often used on the main door of a house or building. Yale locks are very common in the UK and they have a special type of key.
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.